PARR Picnic 2017

PARR and Non-PARR Events

PARR Picnic 2017

Postby KimPalmer » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:20 pm

A reminder that our annual PARR picnic is just around the corner, this end of summer bash is scheduled for Sunday, September 24th. Location will be at Lake Accotink in Springfield, VA. This event is not only for PARR members but our significant others as well. Cost is $10.00 per person. Please mail your check as soon as possible to our Treasurer, Darrell Hayes, 4417 Rollingbrook, Alexandria, VA 22306. PARR will provide the main course and members will be asked to bring a food item. Joe Peralta will be coordinating a list as to which members are bringing what items, and will post this information to this forum so check in for updates.

Thank You.
Kim Palmer, PARR Secretary
KimPalmer

Re: PARR Picnic 2017

Postby EdBugash » Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:36 pm

:D Dianne & i would like to thank all who attended today's annual PARR picnic. ;) With perfect weather, excellent & Good friends, what more could a person ask for. :?: A huge thank you to Joe P. for putting this affair together, the food was better than ever & to all who brought extra side dishes, & those extra low calorie desserts, YUM, YUM :o :!: Seeing everyone & their partners truly made this picnic a memorable time.
:roll: My extended family liked meeting & seeing my riding buddies & everyone was so very sociable. ;)
I loved the spare ribs, chewed the bones down to pulp they were so tasty. :roll:

Ed B.
EdBugash

Re: PARR Picnic 2017

Postby SherriRoyal » Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:11 am

And we "second" Eddie's thoughts on our fall picnic! So enjoying the companionship of club members & families. Joe really lined up terrific eats for us -- no one left hungry! What an excellent day.
Sherri & Bruce too
SherriRoyal

Return to Events