- Riders must begin each day of the tour with a full tank of fuel. This means that if the ride is to begin at 9:00,
your tank should already be filled before that time.
- As a general rule and for the purpose of comfort, we will stop approximately every 50 miles or after one hour
of riding time. We will usually stop at gas stations where restrooms and refreshments are available.
- When we stop at a gas station, riders should not purchase gas unless they do not have enough fuel to cover the next
75 miles. This way we will avoid everyone getting gas at the same time.
- Restaurants (for lunch and dinner) are chosen by the ride leader when the tour is planned out. It is often necessary
to select eating establishments that anchor the day's route. Higher quality restaurants are not always available in \
rural areas; please understand that lunch menus are sometimes meant to "tide you over" and can not always meet higher
- The end of the riding day generally occurs around 5:00 or earlier - depending upon the route and attractions.
- On the final day of the tour, we should arrive at our end destination around 4:00 p.m. Delays can occur with