Motorcycle Operating Rules
- All members operating motorcycles during PARR activities must have a valid motorcycle license. Also, they must
ensure that their motorcycles are properly registered, insured, and street legal (as required by the laws of the state
in which the motorcycle is registered).
- All motorcycles must be maintained in a safe operating condition.
- All members should strive to be neat and courteous and strive to promote a responsible image to the community.
- Motorcycles used for PARR activities must be capable of safely cruising at interstate highway speeds while loaded
to the maximum limit specified by the manufacturer.
- No firearms are permitted at any PARR activity except where a PARR member is authorized such use by authority of
being part of a law enforcement entity.
- No alcoholic beverages may be consumed by individuals while participating on a PARR motorcycling event until the
end of the day's ride when the motorcycle is parked for the rest of the day.