- You must sign the PARR Release, Waiver and Indemnity Agreement:
Release, Waiver and Indemnity Agreement.
- You must be a PARR member to qualify to ride on a PARR overnight tour and be approved by the Ride Captain.
Non-members are permitted to ride on Sunday and Saturday day rides as long as they agree to follow the rules listed
in this document.
- Your motorcycle must have a valid safety inspection and be roadworthy and legal for riding on state highways. It
should be well-maintained.
- You should have sufficient riding experience and feel comfortable with long distance riding in various weather
and road conditions. You must be experienced and able to ride safely in both rain and darkness.
- You must have a valid motorcycle endorsement on your driver's license.
- The minimum age for riding on a PARR tour is 18. Underage riders are permitted to ride on Saturday and Sunday
day rides but must have a parent or legal guardian sign the Release, Waiver and Indemnity Agreement.
- You must have the ability to ride safely at highway speeds and be able to ride in a group environment.
- You will be required to obey group riding rules and follow the direction of the ride leader.
- Riders must obey the applicable motorcycling laws of the state in which PARR is riding. Appropriate riding
apparel is highly recommended. This includes a DOT approved helmet, protective gloves, riding boots that cover the
ankles. Shorts, halter tops, sandals/flip-flops, sneakers, and having bare arms and legs while riding offer very
little protection and are strongly discouraged.
- All tour riders are responsible for providing their own protective gear.
- Be prepared for hot, cold, or wet weather. Layered clothing is highly recommended. Rain gear is mandatory
for riding multi-day tours.